Zep Jasper leads the Charleston (SC) Cougars (9-9) against the Drexel Dragons (9-7) after scoring 38 points in an 86-83 win over Columbus State. The Cougars are 4.5-point underdogs in the game on Sunday, March 7, 2021, which tips off at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charleston (SC) (+4.5)||Over (127.5)||Drexel 70 Charleston (SC) 68|
- The Dragons and their opponents have combined to put up more than 127.5 points in 75% of their games this year (12 of 16 opportunities).
- In 12 of 18 outings (66.7%) this year, Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to score more than 127.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.6 points per game, 14.1 more points than the total of 127.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.9 more points per game (136.4) than this game’s total of 127.5 points.
- The Dragons average point total in matchups this year is 138.3, 10.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Cougars games this year is 12.2 more points than the point total of 127.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.3 points the Dragons record per game are only 1.9 more points than the Cougars surrender (69.4).
- Drexel is 7-2 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Charleston (SC) has a 0-6 record against the spread and a 2-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 71.3 points.
- The Cougars put up only 3.3 more points per game (70.3) than the Dragons allow (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, Charleston (SC) is 3-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Drexel’s record is 3-4 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it allows more than 70.3 points to its opponents.
- The Dragons have scored a total of 69 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.3 per game), and the Cougars have out-scored opponents by only 17 points on the season (0.9 more per game).
Drexel Betting Information
- Drexel has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-5 record.
- The Dragons have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Drexel and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 16 chances this season.
Charleston (SC) Betting Information
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 5-11 ATS.
- The Cougars have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 8 of 16.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Drexel||-2||128.5||-136||+112||Regular Season||73-68 CHAR|
|1/9/2021||Charleston (SC)||-2||128||-136||+112||Regular Season||61-60 CHAR|
|2/29/2020||Charleston (SC)||-8||138||-404||+297||Regular Season||75-66 CHAR|
|12/28/2019||Charleston (SC)||-3.5||140.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||76-65 CHAR|
- The leader in points and assists for the Dragons is Camren Wynter, who scores 17.6 points and dishes out 5.6 assists per game.
- James Butler leads Drexel in rebounding, grabbing 9.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.4 points a contest.
- Mate Okros paces his teammates on the Dragons with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Matey Juric is the Dragons leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Butler leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- Jasper racks up 14.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- Charleston (SC)’s leader in rebounds is Osinachi Smart with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Payton Willis with 3.0 per game.
- Okros leads his teammates on the Cougars with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Charleston (SC)’s leader in steals is Brenden Tucker (0.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Lorenzo Edwards (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED