The Duke Blue Devils (5-5) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-4) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (+5.5)||Over (141.5)||Duke 75 Georgia Tech 74|
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this year, the Blue Devils and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Georgia Tech has combined with its opponents to score at least 141.5 points in four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10.8 more points per game (152.3) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.8 points per game, 2.3 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Blue Devils games this year is 4.2 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Yellow Jackets games this season is 9.0 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.6 points per game the Blue Devils put up are just 1.9 more points than the Yellow Jackets give up (71.7).
- When Duke totals more than 71.7 points, it is 5-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Georgia Tech is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when allowing more than 73.6 points.
- The Yellow Jackets score an average of 78.7 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 72.1 the Blue Devils allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 72.1 points, Georgia Tech is 3-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Duke’s record is 1-2 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 78.7 points to its opponents.
- The Blue Devils have totaled only 15 more points than their opponents this season (1.5 per game on average), and the Yellow Jackets have scored 77 more points than their opponents (seven per game).
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has covered in just one of nine matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Blue Devils have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 9 games (55.6%) this season.
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- The Yellow Jackets have a 6-5 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their games.
- When they play as at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Yellow Jackets have a record ATS of 1-4.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Duke||-11||138||-734||+503||Regular Season||73-64 DUKE|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-53 DUKE|
- The Blue Devils leader in points and rebounds is Matthew Hurt, who scores 19.4 points and pulls down 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads Duke in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 6.9 points per contest.
- Hurt leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Goldwire and Jalen Johnson lead the Blue Devils on the defensive end, with Goldwire leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado scores 17.4 points and tacks on 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Yellow Jackets’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Yellow Jackets’ top rebounder is Moses Wright — he pulls down 6.5 per game while scoring 17.0 points per game.
- Michael Devoe is dependable from distance and leads the Yellow Jackets with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Alvarado (2.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Georgia Tech while Wright (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week