The Duke Blue Devils (11-8) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Louisville Cardinals (12-5) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Cameron Indoor Stadium as 5.5-point favorites. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisville (+5.5)||Under (142)||Duke 73 Louisville 68|
- In 12 of 19 games (63.2%) this season, the Blue Devils and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- In six of 17 games (35.3%) this year, Louisville and its opponents have combined to score more than 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (144.6) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined five less points per game (137) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The average total the Blue Devils have had set in games this season is 5.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 7.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blue Devils record 10.3 more points per game (76.1) than the Cardinals give up (65.8).
- Duke has an 11-7 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Louisville has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when allowing more than 76.1 points.
- The Cardinals average just 2.7 fewer points than the Blue Devils allow their opponents to score (71.2).
- Louisville has put together a 7-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Duke is 1-10 against the spread and 3-8 overall when it gives up more than 68.5 points.
- The Blue Devils have put up a total of 93 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.9 per game), and the Cardinals have out-scored opponents by 46 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
Duke Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-11 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Blue Devils have struggled to a 3-5 record ATS this season.
- The Blue Devils have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 18 games this season.
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville’s record against the spread is 8-8-1.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have fared well, going 4-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 8 of 17 (47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Louisville||-2.5||142||-145||+121||Regular Season||70-65 LOU|
|1/18/2020||Duke||-7.5||137||-363||+272||Regular Season||79-73 LOU|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 DUKE|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Blue Devils is Matthew Hurt, who averages 18.3 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads Duke in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 6.3 points per contest.
- Hurt leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Goldwire is Duke’s leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while Mark Williams leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Carlik Jones’ points (17.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Jae’Lyn Withers’ stat line of 7.9 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- David Johnson’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Cardinals.
- Louisville’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is JJ Traynor with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED