The Duquesne Dukes (1-1) host the Davidson Wildcats (5-3) as 1-point favorites after Tavian Dunn-Martin went off for 21 points in the Dukes 81-68 victory over UNC Greensboro. The game airs on CBSS at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Davidson (+1)||Over (137)||Davidson 73 Duquesne 68|
- In 17 of 30 opportunities (56.7%) last year, the Dukes and their opponents scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- In 13 of 30 opportunities (43.3%) last season, Davidson and its opponents combined to score more than 137 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 7.2 more points per game last year (144.2) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.1 less points per game last season (133.9) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- The average over/under the Dukes had set in games last year was one more point than this outing’s point total.
- Wildcats games last year averaged a total of 140.2 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne did not fare well against the spread last season, posting a 12-13 record.
- The Dukes struggled to cover, going just 7-11 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- The Dukes typically ran under the total last season, reaching the over/under in 12 of 25 games (48%).
Davidson Betting Information
- Davidson has a 5-2 record against the spread, covering in 71.4% of their games.
- The Wildcats have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Davidson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this season (3 out of 7 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2020||Duquesne||-2.5||135.5||-145||119||Regular Season||71-64 DUQ|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-61 DAVID|
- Marcus Weathers accumulated 14.3 points and 8.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Sincere Carry dispensed 5.3 assists per game while scoring 12.3 PPG.
- Dunn-Martin averaged 2.3 made shots per game from deep a season ago.
- Michael Hughes racked up 1.5 steals and 2.7 blocks per game last season.
- Hyunjung Lee averages 17.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wildcats.
- Luka Brajkovic puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 8.9 points and 1.7 assists per game for Davidson to take the top rebound spot on the team. Carter Collins holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 14.2 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Lee leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- Collins (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Davidson while Brajkovic (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found