The Duquesne Dukes (1-1) are at home in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (0-0) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Dukes are double-digit favorites by 14 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 127.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Duquesne (-14)||Over (127.5)||Duquesne 74 Fordham 56|
- The Dukes and their opponents totaled at least 127.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 23 of 30 outings (76.7%) last season.
- Fordham played in nine games last season (out of 31 total matchups — 29% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 127.5 points.
- The Dukes and the Rams combined to average 2.6 more points per game last year than the over/under of 127.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 128.1 points per game last season, 0.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Dukes had set in games last season was 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Rams games last season averaged a total of 120.3 points, 7.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne Betting Information
- The Dukes struggled somewhat against the spread last year, posting a 12-13 record.
- The Dukes posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread was -14 or bigger.
- Duquesne and its opponents reached the over/under in just 12 of 25 games last season (48%).
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 11-15-2 ATS.
- The Rams fared well as a 14-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they were at least 14-point underdogs.
- Fordham combined with its opponents to hit the over in 39.3% of matchups last season (11 out of 28 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Duquesne||-8||120||-402||+298||Regular Season||59-54 DUQ|
|1/15/2020||Duquesne||-17||124.5||-3225||+1175||Regular Season||58-56 DUQ|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 DUQ|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-61 DUQ|
- Marcus Weathers scored 14.3 points and grabbed 8.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Sincere Carry distributed 5.3 assists per game while scoring 12.3 PPG.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin knocked down three-pointers at a rate of 2.3 per game a season ago.
- Michael Hughes was a standout on the defensive end last season, collecting 1.5 steals and 2.7 blocks per contest.
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points and distributed 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Joel Soriano hauled in an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 4.8 points per game last season.
- Ty Perry made 1.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Cobb and Onyi Eyisi were defensive standouts last season, with Cobb averaging 1.8 steals per game and Eyisi collecting 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found