The Rhode Island Rams (10-13) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (7-8) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 60% of their opportunities this season (nine of 15 chances), the Dukes and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 135 points.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have added up to score at least 135 points in 60.9% of their games this season (14 of 23 chances).
- The Dukes and the Rams combine to average 2.5 more points per game than the total of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.3 points per game, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Dukes have had set in matchups this year is 2.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Rams games this season have averaged a total of 141.1 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne Betting Information
- The Dukes have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-7 record.
- The Dukes have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Duquesne has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 15 games for a 60% rate.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- The Rams have a losing record against the spread, going 11-12 ATS (covering only 47.8% of the time).
- The Rams have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 4-9 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 12 of 23 (52.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Rhode Island||-4.5||136.5||-197||+162||Regular Season||71-69 DUQ|
|1/22/2020||Rhode Island||-3.5||137||-174||+141||Regular Season||77-55 URI|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 DUQ|
- The scoring leader for the Dukes this season is Marcus Weathers, who averages 15.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Michael Hughes leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Tavian Dunn-Martin leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Chad Baker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Dunn-Martin and Hughes lead Duquesne on the defensive end, with Dunn-Martin leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Hughes in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Rhode Island Leaders
- The Rams’ Fatts Russell racks up enough points (14.5 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Rams’ top rebounder is Antwan Walker — he pulls down 6.5 per game while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rams. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Rhode Island’s leader in steals is Russell (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Makhel Mitchell (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends