The East Carolina Pirates (7-2) host the South Florida Bulls (6-5) after winning six straight home games. The Pirates are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 128 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Florida (+1)||Over (128)||East Carolina 67 South Florida 66|
- The Pirates and their opponents have recorded more than 128 points in 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine opportunities).
- South Florida has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points in eight of 11 opportunities (72.7%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 138.8 points per game, 10.8 more points than the over/under of 128 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (131.3) than this matchup’s total of 128 points.
- The Pirates average point total in matchups this year is 133.2, 5.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Bulls games this season is 8.9 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Pirates average just 1.9 more points per game (70.3) than the Bulls allow (68.4).
- East Carolina has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- South Florida has put together a 1-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Bulls score 5.6 more points per game (68.5) than the Pirates give up (62.9).
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, South Florida is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- East Carolina’s record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 68.5 points to its opponents.
- The Pirates have scored a total of 67 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.4 per game), and the Bulls have out-scored opponents by only two points on the season (0.1 more per game).
East Carolina Betting Information
- East Carolina has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Pirates have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- East Carolina has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 7 contests (14.3%).
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulls have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bulls games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||South Florida||-7.5||127.5||-360||+276||Regular Season||73-68 USF|
|1/7/2020||South Florida||-4||134.5||-186||+151||Regular Season||62-59 ECU|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-68 USF|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 USF|
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner leads the Pirates in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17.0 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- East Carolina’s best passer is Tremont Robinson-White, who averages 4.6 assists per game to go with his 4.3 PPG scoring average.
- J.J. Miles leads the Pirates in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- The East Carolina steals leader is Tristen Newton, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ludgy Debaut, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- The Bulls’ David Collins puts up enough points (11.9 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Michael Durr’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 8.3 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the South Florida rebounding leaderboard.
- Justin Brown leads the Bulls in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- South Florida’s leader in steals is Collins (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Durr (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found