The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-7) visit the Citadel Bulldogs (9-7) in a matchup of SoCon teams at McAlister Field House, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The Bulldogs are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 155 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-7.5||-110||-110||155||-108||-113||-345||270|
|Citadel (+7.5)||Under (155)||East Tennessee State 79 Citadel 73|
- In 14.3% of their opportunities this year (two of 14 chances), the Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 155 points.
- In seven of 16 games (43.8%) this season, Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 155 points.
- These teams average a combined 153.1 points per game, 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 155 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 less points per game (145.6) than this game’s over/under of 155 points.
- The Buccaneers average point total in outings this year is 135.9, 19.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 7.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buccaneers have covered eight times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Buccaneers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- East Tennessee State and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 14 (28.6%) games this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 7-5 ATS.
- Citadel has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.7% of matchups this season (5 out of 12 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||East Tennessee State||-10.5||155.5||-641||+452||Regular Season||112-84 ETNST|
|2/12/2020||East Tennessee State||-21.5||151.5||-10000||+1639||Regular Season||91-67 ETNST|
|12/4/2019||East Tennessee State||-17||156.5||-2466||+1062||Regular Season||96-84 ETNST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-83 ETNST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-73 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 15.8 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder is Damari Monsanto averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is David Sloan and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Monsanto provides the bulk of the Buccaneers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Brewer and Silas Adheke lead East Tennessee State on the defensive end, with Brewer leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Adheke in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Hayden Brown holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.6 points and 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Tyler Moffe with 4.9 per game. He also scores 9.9 points per game and grabs 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 4.3 per contest.
- Brown (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Citadel while Stephen Clark (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds