SoCon foes meet when the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-8) host the Wofford Terriers (11-6) at Freedom Hall Civic Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Terriers are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-2.5||-105||-115||137||-110||-110||-149||125|
|Wofford (+2.5)||Over (137)||East Tennessee State 71 Wofford 70|
- In five of 15 games (33.3%) this year, the Buccaneers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Wofford has played in 12 games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 70.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (143.6) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Terriers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137 set in this game.
- The average point total in Buccaneers games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average total for Terriers games this year is 4.2 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-7 record.
- The Buccaneers have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- East Tennessee State and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 15 (26.7%) games this season.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Terriers have a record ATS of 3-5.
- In most of Wofford’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Wofford||-2.5||134.5||-148||+122||Regular Season||67-62 WOFF|
|3/9/2020||East Tennessee State||-7.5||132||-360||+276||Conference Tournament||72-58 ETNST|
|2/26/2020||East Tennessee State||-3.5||137.5||-175||+143||Regular Season||60-54 ETNST|
|1/1/2020||East Tennessee State||-8.5||142||-438||+323||Regular Season||49-48 ETNST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 WOFF|
|12/1/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 WOFF|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer leads the Buccaneers in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Damari Monsanto leads East Tennessee State in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while David Sloan leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Monsanto provides the bulk of the Buccaneers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brewer and Silas Adheke lead the Buccaneers on the defensive end, with Brewer leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Adheke in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- The Terriers’ Storm Murphy racks up enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Wofford’s Messiah Jones stats (5.3 rebounds per game, 8.7 points per game, 1.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Murphy knocks down 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Terriers.
- Wofford’s leader in steals is Ryan Larson with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Sam Godwin with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED