The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (9-15) visit the Eastern Illinois Panthers (9-16) after losing four straight road games. The Panthers are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+6.5)||Over (138)||Eastern Illinois 72 Southeast Missouri State 70|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined for 138 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 25 opportunities (60%) this season.
- Southeast Missouri State has played in 12 games this season (out of 24 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 138 points.
- These teams average a combined 137.2 points per game, 0.8 fewer points than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Panthers and the Redhawks have seen their opponents average a combined eight more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this outing.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this year is 143, five points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Redhawks games this year is 2.4 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has struggled against the spread, going 7-18 on the year.
- The Panthers have posted a losing record of 0-6 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Eastern Illinois has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 25 games for a 52% rate.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has an even record against the spread, going 11-11-2 ATS.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 12 of 24.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Southeast Missouri State||-3||134||-160||+131||Regular Season||75-44 SEMST|
|2/27/2020||Eastern Illinois||-4.5||140.5||-203||+164||Regular Season||72-70 EILL|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-59 EILL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 SEMST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 SEMST|
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Marvin Johnson, who scores 15.1 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- George Dixon is Eastern Illinois’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 5.1 points per game.
- Mack Smith hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Panthers, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.3 per game.
- The Eastern Illinois steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jordan Skipper-Brown, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 12.6 points per game. He also tacks on 2.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Redhawks’ leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.3 per game.
- Akenten contributes the bulk of the Redhawks’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Akenten (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Southeast Missouri State while Manny Patterson (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week