The Tennessee State Tigers (3-12) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (12-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Gentry Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-7)||Under (148)||Eastern Kentucky 77 Tennessee State 69|
- The Colonels and their opponents have combined to record more than 148 points in 64.7% of their games this year (11 of 17 opportunities).
- In three of 15 games (20%) this year, Tennessee State has combined with its opponents to score at least 148 points.
- The Colonels and the Tigers combine to average 0.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.3 points per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Colonels average point total in outings this year is 157.8, 9.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Tigers games this season is 11 less points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Colonels have been an even bet against the spread this season at 7-7.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Colonels have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Eastern Kentucky and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 14 chances this season.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- Tennessee State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-11 ATS.
- In most of Tennessee State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 14 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-2||149.5||-133||+110||Conference Tournament||58-48 EKENT|
|2/20/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-1.5||158.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||83-62 EKENT|
|1/18/2020||Tennessee State||-9.5||150||-536||+376||Regular Season||92-88 EKENT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 EKENT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 TNST|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels leader in points and rebounds is Tre King, who scores 15.7 points and pulls down 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. leads the Colonels in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 14.5 points per contest.
- Michael Moreno’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Colonels.
- King is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- The Tigers’ Mark Freeman racks up enough points (15.2 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Shakem Johnson is at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.7 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. hits more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- Freeman (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tennessee State while Mason Green (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends