Mark Freeman leads the Tennessee State Tigers (4-18) into a matchup with the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (19-6) after putting up 30 points in a 74-60 loss to Morehead State. The Colonels are 13.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-13.5)||Under (150.5)||Eastern Kentucky 82 Tennessee State 66|
- In 16 of 25 opportunities (64%) this year, the Colonels and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in seven of 22 games (31.8%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 148.9 points per game, 1.6 fewer points than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game (148) than this matchup’s total of 150.5 points.
- The average total the Colonels have had set in matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Tigers games this season is 9.5 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been good against the spread, going 13-8-1 on the season.
- More often than not, Eastern Kentucky and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 14 of 22 chances this season.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- Tennessee State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-15 ATS.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 9 of 21 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Eastern Kentucky||-7||147||-311||+245||Regular Season||93-73 EKENT|
|3/5/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-2||149.5||-133||+110||Conference Tournament||58-48 EKENT|
|2/20/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-1.5||158.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||83-62 EKENT|
|1/18/2020||Tennessee State||-9.5||150||-536||+376||Regular Season||92-88 EKENT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 EKENT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 TNST|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.4 points and 6.4 boards per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best passer is Wendell Green Jr., who averages 5.1 assists per game to go with his 14.7 PPG scoring average.
- Michael Moreno leads his teammates on the Colonels with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Cooper Robb is Eastern Kentucky’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Freeman averages 16.9 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Shakem Johnson’s stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 11.4 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Freeman (2.1 steals per game) and Mason Green (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED