The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (14-5) visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (7-11) in a matchup of OVC teams at Skyhawk Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The Skyhawks are 12-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+12)||Under (150.5)||Eastern Kentucky 80 UT Martin 69|
- The Colonels and their opponents have combined to put up more than 150.5 points in 68.4% of their outings this year (13 of 19 opportunities).
- In six of 18 outings (33.3%) this season, UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points.
- The Colonels and the Skyhawks combine to average 3.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 152.2 points per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Colonels have had set in games this year is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this year is 9.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Against the spread, Eastern Kentucky has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- The Colonels have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -12 or bigger.
- More often than not, Eastern Kentucky and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 11 of 16 chances this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- The Skyhawks have a 6-11 record against the spread, covering in only 35.3% of their outings.
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 35.3% of matchups this year (6 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Eastern Kentucky||-13||155.5||-1114||+655||Regular Season||113-73 EKENT|
|1/30/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-3.5||162.5||-174||+140||Regular Season||99-86 EKENT|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-73 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.5 points and 6.8 boards per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. leads Eastern Kentucky in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 14.3 points per contest.
- Michael Moreno contributes the bulk of the Colonels’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- King and Tariq Balogun lead Eastern Kentucky on the defensive end, with King leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Balogun in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden has the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.4 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- The Skyhawks’ top assist machine is Kenton Eskridge with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 5.7 points, and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt is the most prolific from distance for the Skyhawks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Holden (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED