The Eastern Washington Eagles (7-6) are heavily favored (-20.5) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Idaho Vandals (0-12) at 3:05 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Reese Court. The over/under for the matchup is 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho (+20.5)||Under (150.5)||Eastern Washington 82 Idaho 64|
- In 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Idaho has played in two games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 16.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 150.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Vandals combine to average 12.8 less points per game than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Vandals have seen their opponents average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 1.3 fewer points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
- Vandals games this season have averaged a total of 138.5 points, 12.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- The Eagles have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-5 record.
- The Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 12 games this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 3-8 ATS.
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 4 of 11 (36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Eastern Washington||-15.5||147.5||-1922||+937||Regular Season||89-75 EWU|
|2/13/2020||Eastern Washington||-15||147||-1719||+877||Regular Season||74-71 IDAHO|
|1/16/2020||Eastern Washington||-7.5||153.5||-337||+260||Regular Season||78-75 EWU|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-57 EWU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 IDAHO|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- Tanner Groves leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.9 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson leads Eastern Washington in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- Jacob Davison connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- The Eastern Washington leader in both steals and blocks is Kim Aiken Jr., who averages 0.9 takeaways and 1.2 rejections per game.
- Scott Blakney is the top scorer for the Vandals with 11.7 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game to his stats.
- The Vandals’ leader in rebounds is Tanner Christensen with 4.6 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Ja’Vary Christmas with 2.9 per game.
- Gabe Quinnett averages 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Vandals.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Damen Thacker with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Christensen with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds