The Eastern Washington Eagles (10-6) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (7-9) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Reese Court. The contest airs at 9:05 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Washington (-8)||Under (144.5)||Eastern Washington 76 Montana 67|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for 144.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to score at least 144.5 points in 25% of their matchups this season (four of 16 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 150 points per game, 5.5 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in matchups this year is 6.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Grizzlies games this season is 7.7 less points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-5 record.
- The Eagles have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- In 10 of 15 (66.7%) contests this season, Eastern Washington and its opponents have hit the total.
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering only 38.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Montana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups this season (6 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Montana||-3||145||-158||+129||Regular Season||92-82 MONT|
|1/9/2020||Eastern Washington||-5.5||149||-245||+195||Regular Season||90-63 MONT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 MONT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Tanner Groves, who scores 17.1 points and pulls down 8.5 boards per game.
- Eastern Washington’s best passer is Tyler Robertson, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 11.7 PPG scoring average.
- Jacob Davison leads his teammates on the Eagles with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is Eastern Washington’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Groves leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- The Grizzlies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kyle Owens with 12.4 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Parker’s assist statline leads Montana; he records 4.4 assists per game.
- Josh Vazquez is the most prolific from distance for the Grizzlies, hitting 1.3 threes per game.
- The Grizzlies’ leader in steals is Brandon Whitney with 1.2 per game, and Derrick Carter-Hollinger is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED