The No. 2 seed Eastern Washington Eagles (13-7) and the No. 10 seed Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (6-15) will look to advance in the Big Sky tournament on Thursday as they meet in the quarterfinals of the conference tournament at 7:00 PM ET. Eastern Washington is listed as a 15-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this year, the Eagles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 150 points.
- Northern Arizona has played in four games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 19% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 150 points.
- The Eagles and the Lumberjacks combine to average 7.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.4 fewer points per game (146.6) than this game’s over/under of 150 points.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this year is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Lumberjacks games this season have averaged a total of 138.3 points, 11.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Eagles average just 4.3 more points per game (79.3) than the Lumberjacks give up (75).
- Eastern Washington is 11-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall when scoring more than 75 points.
- When Northern Arizona allows more than 79.3 points, it is 2-5 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Lumberjacks’ 63.3 points per game are 8.3 fewer points than the 71.6 the Eagles allow.
- Northern Arizona is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.6 points.
- Eastern Washington has an ATS record of 11-5 and a 9-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.3 points.
- The Eagles have totaled 154 more points than their opponents this season (7.7 per game on average), while the Lumberjacks have been out-scored by 244 total points (11.7 per game average differential).
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 13-6 record.
- When favored by at least 15 points, the Eagles have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- More often than not, Eastern Washington and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 19 chances this season.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have a winning record against the spread, going 11-9-1 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- In most of Northern Arizona’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 21 games, 52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2020||Eastern Washington||-10||143||-592||+423||Regular Season||80-64 EWU|
|2/22/2020||Eastern Washington||-7||153||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 EWU|
|2/3/2020||Northern Arizona||-2||153.5||-134||+110||Regular Season||77-66 EWU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-73 EWU|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-64 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles scoring leader is Tanner Groves, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 7.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder is Kim Aiken Jr. averaging 8.4 boards per game and its best passer is Tyler Robertson and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Jacob Davison leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 threes per game.
- Aiken is Eastern Washington’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton paces the Lumberjacks scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 19.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic paces his teammates on the Lumberjacks with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Shelton (1.4 steals per game) and Carson Towt (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Lumberjacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends