Big Sky opponents meet when the Eastern Washington Eagles (3-5) visit the Northern Colorado Bears (5-3) at Bank of Colorado Arena, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The Bears are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Washington (-3.5)||Under (143)||Eastern Washington 72 Northern Colorado 67|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to record more than 143 points in 37.5% of their outings this season (three of eight opportunities).
- Northern Colorado has combined with its opponents to score at least 143 points in two of eight games (25%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 143 points per game, the exact same as this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined five less points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Eagles games this year is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
- Bears games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.6 points, 7.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- The Eagles fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- The Bears have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 3-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Bears games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Northern Colorado||-6||148||-267||+209||Regular Season||68-64 EWU|
|1/27/2020||Eastern Washington||-2||148||-137||+113||Regular Season||89-84 EWU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-78 EWU|
|1/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 UNCO|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Tanner Groves, who scores 16.6 points and pulls down 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson leads Eastern Washington in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 11.6 points per contest.
- Jacob Davison leads his teammates on the Eagles with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is Eastern Washington’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
Northern Colorado Leaders
- The Bears’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Bodie Hume with 15.9 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson’s assist statline paces Northern Colorado; he racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Hume leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Hume’s steals (1.2 steals per game) and blocks (1.3 blocks per game) lead Northern Colorado defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week