The Eastern Washington Eagles (4-6) are at home in Big Sky action against the Sacramento State Hornets (6-2) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 9:05 PM ET. The Eagles are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+9.5)||Under (142.5)||Eastern Washington 75 Sacramento State 66|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for 142.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 10 outings (50%) this season.
- Sacramento State has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (152) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.7 fewer points per game (135.8) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average point total for Eagles games this season is 5.0 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Hornets games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington is strong against the spread, going 6-3 on the season.
- The Eagles have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Eastern Washington and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- The Hornets have a 4-1 record against the spread, covering in 80% of their matchups.
- The Hornets have fared well as a 9.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Sacramento State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Eastern Washington||-6||134||-273||+213||Regular Season||77-76 EWU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 EWU|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-56 SACST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-92 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- Tanner Groves leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.8 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson is Eastern Washington’s best passer, distributing 2.4 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- Jacob Davison hits more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is a standout on the defensive end for the Eagles, leading the team in steals with 1.1 per game and blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito has the top spot on the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Sacramento State’s assist leader is Bryce Fowler with 4.2 per game. He also records 13.2 points per game and adds 3.2 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick contributes the bulk of the Hornets’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Christian Terrell (2.4 steals per game) and David Jones (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Hornets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED