The Eastern Washington Eagles (4-6) are at home in Big Sky action against the Sacramento State Hornets (6-2) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 2:05 PM ET. The Eagles are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+9.5)||Under (142.5)||Eastern Washington 75 Sacramento State 66|
- In five of 10 opportunities (50%) this year, the Eagles and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- Sacramento State has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (152) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.8 points per game, 6.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this season is 147.5, 5.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this year is 2.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Eagles have covered six times in nine contests.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Eagles have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- Eastern Washington has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 4-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Eastern Washington||-6||134||-273||+213||Regular Season||77-76 EWU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 EWU|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-56 SACST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-92 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Tanner Groves, who averages 16.8 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson is Eastern Washington’s best passer, dishing out 2.4 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- Jacob Davison provides the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- The Eastern Washington leader in both steals and blocks is Kim Aiken Jr., who averages 1.1 takeaways and 1.1 rejections per game.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito records 18.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Hornets, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Bryce Fowler dishes out 4.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Hornets.
- William FitzPatrick leads his teammates on the Hornets with 2.9 made threes per contest.
- Christian Terrell (2.4 steals per game) and David Jones (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Hornets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds