The Elon Phoenix (7-8) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Towson Tigers (4-13) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center as 4-point favorites. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 15 opportunities (33.3%) this season, the Phoenix and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- In 14 of 17 opportunities (82.4%) this season, Towson and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- These teams average a combined 133.7 points per game, 1.3 less points than the total of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (141.6) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The average over/under the Phoenix have had set in games this year is 3.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 143.9 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 65.1 points per game the Phoenix average are 10.2 fewer points than the Tigers allow (75.3).
- Elon is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 75.3 points.
- Towson has a 4-12 record against the spread and a 3-13 record overall when giving up more than 65.1 points.
- The Tigers score an average of 68.6 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 66.3 the Phoenix give up to opponents.
- In games when it puts up more than 66.3 points, Towson is 5-0 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
- Elon’s record is 3-5 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it gives up more than 68.6 points.
- The Phoenix have a -19-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Tigers have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-114 total points, -6.7 per game).
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering seven times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Phoenix have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- Elon and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 14 games this season (21.4%).
Towson Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 5-12 ATS (covering only 29.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 0-4.
- Towson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this season (10 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Towson||-8.5||135.5||-439||+326||Regular Season||84-71 TOWS|
|1/23/2020||Towson||-5.5||134||-246||+196||Regular Season||72-61 TOWS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-66 ELON|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-60 TOWS|
- The scoring leader for the Phoenix this season is Hunter McIntosh, who averages 15.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Hunter Woods is the Phoenix leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Ikenna Ndugba is their best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- McIntosh contributes the bulk of the Phoenix’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Darius Burford and Michael Graham lead Elon on the defensive end, with Burford leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Graham in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Zane Martin’s points (16.5 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Charles Thompson’s stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 9.5 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Towson rebounding leaderboard.
- Nicolas Timberlake provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Thompson ‘s stat line of 1.0 steal and 1.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED