The Elon Phoenix (5-6) host the William & Mary Tribe (6-7) as 4-point favorites after Darius Burford went off for 27 points in the Phoenix 75-54 victory over William & Mary. The game is at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The over/under is set at 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary (+4)||Under (136)||Elon 69 William & Mary 66|
- In 18.2% of their games this season (two of 11 chances), the Phoenix and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- William & Mary has combined with its opponents to score more than 136 points in six of 13 outings (46.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 fewer points per game (130.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.4 points per game, 2.4 more than the point total for this game.
- The Phoenix average point total in matchups this season is 130.5, 5.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- Tribe games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.5 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Elon Betting Information
- The Phoenix have gone 5-5 against the spread this season.
- The Phoenix have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Elon has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 10 contests (20%).
William & Mary Betting Information
- The Tribe have an 8-5 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Tribe have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- William & Mary has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups this year (6 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||William & Mary||-2.5||136.5||-146||+120||Regular Season||75-54 ELON|
|3/8/2020||William & Mary||-7||137.5||-324||+250||Conference Tournament||68-63 ELON|
|2/29/2020||William & Mary||-7.5||139||-363||+272||Regular Season||86-79 WM|
|12/30/2019||William & Mary||-6||140||-274||+215||Regular Season||74-73 WM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 WM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 ELON|
- Hunter McIntosh leads the Phoenix in scoring, tallying 15.9 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Hunter Woods leads the Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Ikenna Ndugba leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- McIntosh makes more threes per game than any other member of the Phoenix, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Burford and Michael Graham lead Elon on the defensive end, with Burford leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Graham in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
William & Mary Leaders
- Luke Loewe racks up 16.1 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tribe’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Mehkel Harvey is at the top of the William & Mary rebounding leaderboard with 6.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 5.0 points and tacks on 0.6 assists per game.
- Connor Kochera is dependable from three-point range and leads the Tribe with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Loewe (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for William & Mary while Harvey (2.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED