The Evansville Purple Aces (3-3) are favored (-4.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Illinois State Redbirds (3-4) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Ford Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this season (two of six chances), the Purple Aces and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- In six of seven opportunities (85.7%) this year, Illinois State has combined with its opponents to score at least 130.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 18.4 more points per game (148.9) than this game’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.9 more points per game (147.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- The average point total in Purple Aces games this season is 2.0 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Redbirds games this season is 33.4 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Evansville Betting Information
- The Purple Aces have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-4 record.
- The Purple Aces have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Evansville has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 6 contests (16.7%).
Illinois State Betting Information
- Illinois State has covered the spread in half of its games, going 3-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Redbirds have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- The Redbirds and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Evansville||-4.5||135.5||-210||+173||Regular Season||57-48 EVANS|
|2/29/2020||Evansville||-2.5||136||-149||+119||Regular Season||71-60 ILLST|
|1/29/2020||Illinois State||-7||132||-335||+255||Regular Season||77-66 ILLST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 ILLST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-46 ILLST|
- The leader in points and assists for the Purple Aces is Shamar Givance, who scores 13.6 points and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Jax Levitch is the Purple Aces best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 5.2 points per game.
- Noah Frederking leads the Purple Aces in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Givance and Evan Kuhlman lead the Purple Aces on the defensive end, with Givance leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Kuhlman in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne is the top scorer for the Redbirds with 13.8 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- The Redbirds’ leader in rebounds is Dusan Mahorcic with 8.3 per outing, and their leader in assists is Josiah Strong with 3.9 per game.
- Horne knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redbirds.
- The Redbirds’ leader in steals is Horne with 1.3 per game, and Abdou Ndiaye is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found