The North Carolina A&T Aggies (3-9) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Florida A&M Rattlers (3-6) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Al Lawson Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida A&M (-3.5)||Over (138.5)||Florida A&M 74 N.C. A&T 68|
- In five of nine games (55.6%) this season, the Rattlers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- N.C. A&T and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 58.3% of their games this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 134.4 points per game, 4.1 less points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Rattlers and the Aggies have seen their opponents average a combined 12.0 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Rattlers games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Aggies games this season have averaged a total of 149.1 points, 10.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- The Rattlers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-2 record.
- The Rattlers and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 9 games (55.6%) this season.
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 4-6 ATS.
- In most of N.C. A&T’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 10 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Florida A&M||-1||143.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||79-60 FLAM|
|1/6/2020||N.C. A&T||-3.5||131.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||97-90 NCAT|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-42 NCAT|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-39 FLAM|
Florida A&M Leaders
- MJ Randolph leads the Rattlers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 15.1 points, pulling down 6.4 boards and dishing out 4.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Speer paces his teammates on the Rattlers with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Randolph and DJ Jones lead Florida A&M on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Jones in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley’s points (10.6 per game) and assists (6.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Aggies’ leaderboards.
- Tyrone Lyons’ stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 8.4 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard.
- Quentin Jones knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.
- The Aggies’ leader in steals is Langley with 2.4 per game, and Lyons is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED