The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-4) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Florida A&M Rattlers (2-6) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Al Lawson Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rattlers and their opponents have recorded more than 135.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- In six of eight outings (75%) this year, North Carolina Central and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.7 points per game, 3.2 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.4 points per game, 11.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rattlers have had set in matchups this season is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 146.9 points, 11.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- Florida A&M has been strong against the spread, going 6-2 this season.
- In 5 of 8 (62.5%) contests this season, Florida A&M and its opponents have hit the over.
North Carolina Central Betting Information
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||North Carolina Central||-1||136.5||-120||-103||Regular Season||59-50 FLAM|
|1/20/2020||Florida A&M||-2||127.5||-137||+111||Regular Season||66-57 FLAM|
|1/4/2020||North Carolina Central||-2||131||-136||+112||Regular Season||61-45 NCC|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-57 FLAM|
Florida A&M Leaders
- The Rattlers leader in points, rebounds and assists is MJ Randolph, who puts up 16.0 points, 6.7 boards and 4.5 assists per game.
- Jalen Speer makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rattlers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Randolph and DJ Jones lead Florida A&M on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Jones in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
North Carolina Central Leaders
- Jordan Perkins leads the Eagles in rebounds and assists with 3.4 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- C.J. Keyser scores 19.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the North Carolina Central scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 2.3 rebounds and adds 1.4 assists per game.
- Deven Palmer’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Keyser’s steals (1.9 steals per game) and blocks (0.6 blocks per game) lead North Carolina Central defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds