The Florida Gators (10-6) host the Georgia Bulldogs (13-8) in a matchup of SEC teams at Exactech Arena, beginning at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Bulldogs are 8-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 155.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-8)||Under (155)||Florida 81 Georgia 71|
- The Gators and their opponents have combined to score more than 155 points in 37.5% of their games this year (six of 16 opportunities).
- Georgia has combined with its opponents to score more than 155 points in 10 of 21 opportunities (47.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 154.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than the total of 155 set for this game.
- The Gators and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 155 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Gators games this season is seven less points than the total of 155 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.6 points, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Gators average 76.7 points per contest, only 0.7 fewer points than the 77.4 the Bulldogs allow their opponents.
- Florida is 7-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.4 points.
- Georgia has a 3-6 record against the spread and a 1-8 record overall when giving up more than 76.7 points.
- The Bulldogs average 6.8 more points per game (78.1) than the Gators allow their opponents to score (71.3).
- Georgia is 7-0 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Florida’s record is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it allows more than 78.1 points to its opponents.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 86 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up only 15 more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 7-7 record.
- The Gators have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Florida has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 14 games for a 57.1% rate.
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia has a 10-9 record against the spread, covering in 52.6% of their contests.
- The Bulldogs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least an 8-point underdog.
- Georgia has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.9% of matchups this season (11 out of 19 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Florida||-4||151.5||-186||+153||Regular Season||92-84 UFL|
|3/4/2020||Florida||-2.5||143.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||68-54 UFL|
|2/5/2020||Florida||-9.5||142||-525||+382||Regular Season||81-75 UFL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 UGA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-52 UFL|
- Tre Mann leads the Gators in points and assists per game, scoring 14.1 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Colin Castleton leads the Gators in rebounding, grabbing 5.7 boards per game while also scoring 13.2 points a contest.
- Noah Locke contributes the bulk of the Gators’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Scottie Lewis is Florida’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Castleton leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- K.D. Johnson is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 13.7 points per game. He also pulls down 3.0 rebounds and racks up 1.0 assist per game.
- Toumani Camara is atop the Bulldogs rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game, and Sahvir Wheeler paces the team in assists with 7.0 per outing.
- P.J. Horne contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Johnson (2.1 steals per game) and Camara (1.0 block per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends