The No. 22 Florida Gators (10-4) are favored (-8.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Exactech Arena. The game airs on SECN. The point total is 154 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-8.5)||Under (154)||Florida 81 South Carolina 69|
- The Gators and their opponents have scored no less than 154 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 14 outings (50%) this year.
- South Carolina and its opponents have added up to score more than 154 points in 30% of their games this year (three of 10 chances).
- These teams average a combined 153.8 points per game, 0.2 less points than the total of 154 set for this matchup.
- The Gators and the Gamecocks have seen their opponents average a combined 6.5 less points per game than the over/under of 154 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Gators have had set in games this season is 4.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Gamecocks games this season have averaged an over/under of 151.9 points, 2.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Gators score just 1.9 more points per game (78.4) than the Gamecocks allow (76.5).
- Florida has a 7-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 76.5 points.
- South Carolina is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall when allowing more than 78.4 points.
- The Gamecocks score just 4.4 more points per game (75.4) than the Gators give up (71).
- South Carolina is 3-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 71 points.
- Florida’s record is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 75.4 points to its opponents.
- The Gators have scored a total of 103 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.4 per game), while the Gamecocks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 11 total points, -1.1 per game).
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-5 record.
- The Gators have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- More often than not, Florida and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 12 chances this season.
South Carolina Betting Information
- South Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as an 8.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- South Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 70% of matchups this season (7 out of 10 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Florida||-4.5||136.5||-204||+165||Regular Season||81-68 UFL|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 SC|
- The Gators leader in points and assists is Tre Mann, who scores 14.3 points per game to go with 3.9 assists.
- Colin Castleton leads the Gators in rebounding, pulling down 5.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.4 points a contest.
- Noah Locke’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Gators.
- Scottie Lewis and Castleton lead Florida on the defensive end, with Lewis leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Castleton in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson averages 17.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Gamecocks.
- The Gamecocks’ leader in rebounds is Justin Minaya with 7.5 per outing, and their leader in assists is Jermaine Couisnard with 3.9 per game.
- Lawson is dependable from deep and leads the Gamecocks with 2.9 made threes per game.
- The Gamecocks’ leader in steals is Lawson with 1.7 per game, and Jalyn McCreary is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds