The Florida State Seminoles (5-2) are at home in ACC action against the NC State Wolf Pack (6-3) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. The Seminoles are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|NC State (+4.5)||Under (144.5)||Florida State 74 NC State 69|
- In two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this year, the Seminoles and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 144.5 points.
- In five of nine games (55.6%) this season, NC State has combined with its opponents to score at least 144.5 points.
- The Seminoles and the Wolf Pack combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.4 less points per game (134.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The average point total for Seminoles games this year is 1.1 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Wolf Pack games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles record 9.3 more points per game (75) than the Wolf Pack give up (65.7).
- When Florida State totals more than 65.7 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- In games NC State gives up more than 75 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Wolf Pack score 8.9 more points per game (77.3) than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, NC State is 4-0-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Florida State has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.3 points.
- The Seminoles have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (6.6 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 105 more points than their opponents (11.6 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Florida State has struggled against the spread, going 2-4 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Seminoles have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- The Seminoles have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (3 of 6 contests).
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has an even record against the spread, going 4-4-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- NC State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this season (5 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Florida State||-1||145.5||-116||-107||Regular Season||67-61 FSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-73 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Raiquan Gray leads the Seminoles in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Scottie Barnes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Anthony Polite contributes the bulk of the Seminoles’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Gray is a standout on the defensive end for Florida State, leading the team in steals with 1.7 per game and blocks with 1.0 per contest.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels is the top scorer for the Wolf Pack with 15.9 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game to his stats.
- DJ Funderburk has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 13.0 points and 0.0 assists per game for NC State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cam Hayes has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 7.7 points and 1.1 rebounds per outing.
- Thomas Allen hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.
- Shakeel Moore (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for NC State while Manny Bates (3.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found