The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-14) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 11 Florida State Seminoles (15-4) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Purcell Pavilion as 7-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (152.5)||Florida State 77 Notre Dame 70|
- The Seminoles and their opponents have scored no less than 152.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 19 games (36.8%) this year.
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponents to score at least 152.5 points in five of 23 outings (21.7%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 152.4 points per game, 0.1 less points than the over/under of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.5 points per game, 10.0 less than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Seminoles have had set in matchups this year is 3.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Fighting Irish games this year have averaged an over/under of 145.7 points, 6.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles put up 79.9 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 73.1 the Fighting Irish give up.
- Florida State is 11-0 against the spread and 13-1 overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- Notre Dame has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall in games when it gives up more than 79.9 points.
- The Fighting Irish’s 72.5 points per game are only 3.1 more points than the 69.4 the Seminoles allow to opponents.
- Notre Dame has put together an 8-0 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
- Florida State has a 3-4 record overall and an ATS record of 2-5 in games when its opponents put up more than 72.5 points.
- The Seminoles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 201 points this season (10.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Fighting Irish have out-scored them by just 14 more points on the year (0.6 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Florida State has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-7 record.
- The Seminoles have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- More often than not, Florida State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 18 chances this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- The Fighting Irish have a 10-13 record against the spread, covering in only 43.5% of their outings.
- The Fighting Irish have not fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.8% of matchups this year (11 out of 23 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Florida State||-2||147||-134||+110||Regular Season||73-71 FSU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-84 FSU|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-61 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- M.J. Walker leads the Seminoles in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Florida State’s leading rebounder is Raiquan Gray averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Scottie Barnes and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Walker contributes the bulk of the Seminoles’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Gray and Balsa Koprivica lead the Seminoles on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Koprivica in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish’s Prentiss Hubb puts up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (6.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- The Fighting Irish’s top rebounder is Nate Laszewski — he grabs 7.7 per game while scoring 13.9 points per game.
- Hubb’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Fighting Irish.
- Notre Dame’s leader in steals is Cormac Ryan with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Juwan Durham with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week