The Air Force Falcons (4-12) host the Fresno State Bulldogs (7-4) as 4.5-point underdogs after A.J. Walker racked up 33 points in the Falcons 69-63 loss to Fresno State. The game is at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 127.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+4.5)||Over (127)||Fresno State 67 Air Force 66|
- In seven of 11 opportunities (63.6%) this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 127 points.
- Air Force has played in 12 games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 127 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Falcons combine to average 3.3 more points per game than the over/under of 127 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137 points per game, 10 more than the point total in this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this season is 135, eight points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Falcons this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has struggled against the spread, going 4-5 on the year.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has a losing record against the spread, going 7-9 ATS (covering just 43.8% of the time).
- The Falcons have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Fresno State||-4.5||126.5||-200||+165||Regular Season||69-63 FRESNO|
|3/4/2020||Fresno State||-5.5||138.5||-251||+197||Conference Tournament||77-70 AIR|
|2/19/2020||Fresno State||-8||142.5||-390||+295||Regular Season||71-62 FRESNO|
|1/28/2020||Air Force||-2.5||139.5||-147||+122||Regular Season||79-68 FRESNO|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 AIR|
Fresno State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Orlando Robinson, who averages 14.4 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill leads Fresno State in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 9.5 points per contest.
- Junior Ballard contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- The Fresno State steals leader is Hill, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Robinson, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- Walker’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Falcons’ leaderboards.
- Air Force’s Nikc Jackson stats (3.6 rebounds per game, 8.5 points per game, 1.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Walker’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Falcons.
- Air Force’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Keaton Van Soelen with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak