The UNC Greensboro Spartans (12-4) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Furman Paladins (10-6) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Timmons Arena. The game airs on ESPNU. The point total in the matchup is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Greensboro (+3.5)||Over (143.5)||Furman 75 UNC Greensboro 72|
- In 12 of 16 opportunities (75%) this season, the Paladins and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have added up to score more than 143.5 points in 56.2% of their games this year (nine of 16 opportunities).
- The Paladins and the Spartans combine to average 13.4 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.7 points per game, 7.8 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Paladins have had set in matchups this season is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Furman Betting Information
- Furman has struggled against the spread, going 5-8 on the year.
- The Paladins have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Furman and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has a winning record against the spread, going 10-5 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Spartans have fared well, going 10-4 against the spread.
- In most of UNC Greensboro’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||UNC Greensboro||-3.5||136||-179||+146||Regular Season||81-67 FURMAN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-73 NCG|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-57 FURMAN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-79 NCG|
- The Paladins scoring leader is Mike Bothwell, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Clay Mounce is the Paladins leading rebounder, pulling down 6.2 per game, while Alex Hunter is their best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Hunter hits more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.5 per game.
- Bothwell and Jalen Slawson lead Furman on the defensive end, with Bothwell leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Slawson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller is the top scorer for the Spartans with 18.6 points per game. He also tacks on 6.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam puts up a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 7.0 points and 0.7 assists per game for UNC Greensboro to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keyshaun Langley holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 9.2 points and 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- A.J McGinnis is dependable from three-point range and leads the Spartans with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Miller (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNC Greensboro while Hayden Koval (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds