The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-7) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they visit the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (2-7) as 12.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Paul Porter Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than 141.5 points in 44.4% of their games this year (four of nine opportunities).
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in five of eight opportunities (62.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 135.6 points per game, 5.9 less points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game (150.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average point total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games this year is 4.8 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 2.1 less points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have covered six times in nine contests.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have a losing record against the spread, going 1-5 ATS (covering just 16.7% of the time).
- Charleston Southern has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (4 out of 6 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Gardner-Webb||-2.5||138.5||-145||+119||Regular Season||83-74 GARDWB|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-83 CHSOU|
- Lance Terry leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jacob Falko leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Jaheam Cornwall leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Terry makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Runnin’ Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Falko and Ludovic Dufeal lead Gardner-Webb on the defensive end, with Falko leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Dufeal in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- The Buccaneers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Phlandrous Fleming Jr. with 19.3 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- The Buccaneers’ top assist machine is Ty Jones with a stat line of 3.0 assists, 6.4 points, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Fleming provides the most three-point shooting production for the Buccaneers. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in steals is Jones (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Terence Porter Jr. (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak