The George Mason Patriots (11-8) are favored (-7) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (9-14) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at EagleBank Arena. The contest airs on NBCS. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 47.4% of their opportunities this year (nine of 19 chances), the Patriots and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- In 13 of 23 opportunities (56.5%) this year, La Salle and its opponents have combined to score at least 138 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.3 points per game, 1.3 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.7 points per game, 4.7 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Patriots games this season is 2.3 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Explorers games this season is 3.7 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
George Mason Betting Information
- The Patriots have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-11 record.
- The Patriots have posted a losing record of 1-5 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- George Mason and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 18 (44.4%) games this season.
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have a 10-11-1 record against the spread, covering in only 45.5% of their outings.
- In most of La Salle’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 22 games, 59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||George Mason||-5||134.5||-223||+178||Regular Season||75-42 GMSN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-63 GMSN|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-76 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Patriots this season is Jordan Miller, who averages 15.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Josh Oduro leads George Mason in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Tyler Kolek leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Kolek hits more threes per game than any other member of the Patriots, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.4 per outing.
- Javon Greene is George Mason’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while AJ Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Sherif Kenney scores 10.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Explorers.
- La Salle’s leader in rebounds is Christian Ray with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Jhamir Brickus with 3.4 per game.
- Scott Spencer paces his teammates on the Explorers with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Brickus (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for La Salle while Clifton Moore (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds