The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-9) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the George Mason Patriots (6-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Hagan Arena as 3.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 12:30 PM ET on NBCS. The over/under in the matchup is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+3.5)||Over (145.5)||George Mason 76 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 74|
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined for 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of nine games (22.2%) this year.
- In nine of 10 outings (90%) this season, Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (145.6) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (156.4) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average point total for Patriots games this season is 5.4 less points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this year have averaged a total of 161.9 points, 16.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
George Mason Betting Information
- George Mason has covered in just two of eight matchups this season.
- The Patriots have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Patriots have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Hawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 10 games, 90%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||George Mason||-8.5||148.5||-423||+321||Regular Season||87-85 GMSN|
|3/11/2020||George Mason||-5||142||-225||+179||Conference Tournament||77-70 GMSN|
|2/22/2020||George Mason||-9||145||-484||+346||Regular Season||62-55 GMSN|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-60 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller leads the Patriots in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Josh Oduro leads George Mason in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Xavier Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.2 in each contest.
- Tyler Kolek leads his teammates on the Patriots with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Javon Greene and AJ Wilson lead George Mason on the defensive end, with Greene leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Wilson in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly puts up 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Hawks’ leading assist machine is Jordan Hall with a stat line of 6.4 assists, 7.4 points, and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Taylor Funk provides the most three-point shooting production for the Hawks. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Hall (1.3 steals per game) and Funk (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Hawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED