Two sliding teams meet when the Georgetown Hoyas (3-8) host the DePaul Blue Demons (1-4) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Hoyas are 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game losing streak against the Blue Demons, losers of four straight. The point total is 144.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgetown (-1.5)||Over (144.5)||Georgetown 76 DePaul 72|
- The Hoyas and their opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 45.5% of their outings this season (five of 11 opportunities).
- DePaul and its opponents have added up to score more than 144.5 points in 40% of their games this season (two of five chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game (144.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.7 points per game, 6.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Hoyas have had set in games this season is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Blue Demons this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hoyas record 71.5 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 77 the Blue Demons allow.
- Georgetown has a 2-1 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 77 points.
- DePaul has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when giving up more than 71.5 points.
- The Blue Demons’ 72.6 points per game are just 1.1 fewer points than the 73.7 the Hoyas give up.
- When it scores more than 73.7 points, DePaul is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Georgetown’s record is 3-4 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it allows more than 72.6 points.
- The Hoyas have a -25-point scoring differential on the season (-2.2 per game). The Blue Demons have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-22 total points, -4.4 per game).
Georgetown Betting Information
- The Hoyas have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 5-6 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hoyas have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Georgetown has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Blue Demons have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of DePaul’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 DEPAUL|
|2/8/2020||Georgetown||-4.5||148.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 GEORGE|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||101-69 DEPAUL|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 GEORGE|
- The Hoyas leader in points and assists is Jahvon Blair, who scores 18.0 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- Jamorko Pickett is the Hoyas best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 11.5 points per game.
- Blair provides the bulk of the Hoyas’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Don Carey is Georgetown’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Qudus Wahab leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- Javon Freeman-Liberty averages 14.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Demons.
- DePaul’s leader in rebounds is Romeo Weems with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Charlie Moore with 4.8 per game.
- Weems leads the Blue Demons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- DePaul’s leader in steals is Freeman-Liberty with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Pauly Paulicap with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found