The DePaul Blue Demons (4-11) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (7-11) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hoyas and their opponents have recorded more than 142.5 points in 55.6% of their games this season (10 of 18 opportunities).
- DePaul has played in six games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The Hoyas and the Blue Demons combine to average 5.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (144.3) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average point total for Hoyas games this season is 1.9 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- Blue Demons games this year have averaged an over/under of 137 points, 5.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.3 points per game the Hoyas average are just 0.2 more points than the Blue Demons allow (71.1).
- Georgetown is 6-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- When DePaul gives up more than 71.3 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- The Blue Demons average 7.3 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Hoyas give up to opponents (73.2).
- DePaul has put together a 3-1 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 73.2 points.
- Georgetown is 7-5 against the spread and 4-8 overall when it gives up more than 65.9 points.
- The Hoyas have a -34-point scoring differential on the season (-1.9 per game). The Blue Demons have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-77 total points, -5.2 per game).
Georgetown Betting Information
- Against the spread, Georgetown has been strong this season, posting a 10-8 record.
- The Hoyas have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Georgetown and its opponents have combined to cover the point total in 9 of 18 games this season (50%).
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 7-8 ATS.
- The Blue Demons have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Blue Demons games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 15 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 DEPAUL|
|2/8/2020||Georgetown||-4.5||148.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 GEORGE|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||101-69 DEPAUL|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 GEORGE|
- The Hoyas leader in points and assists is Jahvon Blair, who puts up 15.8 points per game to go with 4.3 assists.
- Qudus Wahab is Georgetown’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.2 boards in each contest while scoring 12.1 points per game.
- Blair leads the Hoyas in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 threes per game.
- The Georgetown steals leader is Dante Harris, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Wahab, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- Charlie Moore racks up 14.2 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Demons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Pauly Paulicap’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 7.1 points and 0.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Moore provides the most three-point shooting production for the Blue Demons. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Javon Freeman-Liberty (1.7 steals per game) and Nick Ongenda (1.7 blocks per game) lead the Blue Demons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other