The South Alabama Jaguars (10-6) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (6-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at GSU Sports Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (six of nine chances), the Panthers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- South Alabama has played in 10 games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 143.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 165.4 points per game, 21.9 more points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (149.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 164.1, 20.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Jaguars games this year is 7.3 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Georgia State Betting Information
- Georgia State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 2-4 record.
- The Panthers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- The Panthers and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 6 games (66.7%) this season.
South Alabama Betting Information
- The Jaguars have a losing record against the spread, going 4-7 ATS (covering only 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Jaguars have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of South Alabama’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Georgia State||-5.5||143||-252||+199||Regular Season||76-73 GAST|
|1/16/2020||South Alabama||-2||142||-134||+110||Regular Season||72-63 GAST|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-81 GAST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 GAST|
Georgia State Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is Corey Allen, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Georgia State’s leading rebounder is Eliel Nsoseme averaging 10.4 boards per game and its best passer is Justin Roberts and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Allen leads his teammates on the Panthers with 3.2 made threes per outing.
- The Georgia State steals leader is Roberts, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jalen Thomas, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
South Alabama Leaders
- Michael Flowers’ points (22.3 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Jaguars’ leaderboards.
- South Alabama’s Jamal West stats (6.3 rebounds per game, 5.2 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Flowers is consistent from distance and leads the Jaguars with 3.4 made threes per game.
- South Alabama’s leader in steals is Tyreke Locure with 2.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is West with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED