The BYU Cougars (8-2) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (10-0) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 as 17.5-point underdogs. The Bulldogs have won 10 games in a row. The over/under is 163 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored at least 163 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 10 outings (60%) this season.
- In two of 10 games (20%) this year, BYU has combined with its opponents to score at least 163 points.
- These teams average a combined 173.2 points per game, 10.2 more points than the total of 163 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 23.6 less points per game than the point total of 163 set in this matchup.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this season is 167.5, 4.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Cougars games this season have averaged a total of 145.1 points, 17.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-4 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -17.5 or higher.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the total.
BYU Betting Information
- BYU has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their games.
- The Cougars have fared well as an 17.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-78 BYU|
|1/18/2020||Gonzaga||-13||153.5||-1142||+640||Regular Season||92-69 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 21.6 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Joel Ayayi is Gonzaga’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.0 per game, while Jalen Suggs is its best passer, distributing 5.4 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Kispert, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Suggs is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Anton Watson leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- The Cougars’ Alex Barcello averages enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Caleb Lohner is at the top of the BYU rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.3 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Barcello’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Cougars.
- Brandon Averette (0.9 steals per game) and Matt Haarms (2.0 blocks per game) lead the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found