The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (19-0) are heavily favored (-20) to extend a 19-game win streak when they host the Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Mary’s (CA) (+20)||Over (143)||Gonzaga 82 Saint Mary’s (CA) 63|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 89.5% of their games this year (17 of 19 opportunities).
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has played in three games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 20% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 161.1 points per game, 18.1 more points than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Gaels have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 less points per game than the point total of 143 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this season is 162.7, 19.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Gaels games this season is 13.2 less points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 19 contests.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 3-7 against the spread when the spread is -20 or bigger.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 47.4%
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- The Gaels have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- In the majority of Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Gonzaga||-15.5||146.5||-1643||+921||Regular Season||73-59 GNZG|
|3/10/2020||Gonzaga||-9||143||-468||+345||Conference Tournament||84-66 GNZG|
|2/29/2020||Gonzaga||-13||147.5||-1142||+670||Regular Season||86-76 GNZG|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-60 GNZG|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-55 GNZG|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-46 GNZG|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Drew Timme, who averages 19.4 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Andrew Nembhard leads Gonzaga in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 9.2 points per contest.
- Corey Kispert hits more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per contest.
- Jalen Suggs and Timme lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Timme in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- The Gaels’ Tommy Kuhse averages enough points (14.1 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Kyle Bowen is at the top of the Saint Mary’s (CA) rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 3.9 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Alex Ducas contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Gaels. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leader in steals is Kuhse with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Matthias Tass with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week