The Dixie State Trailblazers (4-5) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (5-3) as 11-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Burns Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Antelopes and their opponents have scored at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of eight opportunities (37.5%) this year.
- In five of nine outings (55.6%) this year, Dixie State and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The Antelopes and the Trailblazers combine to average 9.3 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.7 points per game, 2.8 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Antelopes games this year is 0.6 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Trailblazers games this season is 5.8 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- The Antelopes have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-0-1 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Antelopes have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 1 of 6 games this season (16.7%).
Dixie State Betting Information
- Dixie State has an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- Dixie State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (2 out of 6 contests).
Grand Canyon Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Antelopes is Asbjorn Midtgaard, who accumulates 14.9 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. leads Grand Canyon in assists, averaging 5.5 per game while also scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Oscar Frayer leads his teammates on the Antelopes with 1.4 made threes per game.
- Blacksher is the Antelopes leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Midtgaard leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- Cameron Gooden averages 12.7 points and adds 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dixie State’s Jacob Nicolds stats (6.1 rebounds per game, 10.8 points per game, 1.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Gooden contributes the bulk of the Trailblazers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.4 threes per game to lead the team.
- Dixie State’s leader in steals is Frank Staine (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Dason Youngblood (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED