The Grand Canyon Antelopes (14-5) are at home in WAC action against the Utah Valley Wolverines (9-9) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Antelopes are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah Valley (+9)||Over (138.5)||Grand Canyon 74 Utah Valley 68|
- In eight of 19 outings (42.1%) this year, the Antelopes and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Utah Valley has played in 11 games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 61.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 138.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151.3 points per game, 12.8 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Antelopes average point total in outings this season is 138.6, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Wolverines games this season have averaged a total of 150 points, 11.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Antelopes average 76.5 points per contest, just 1.3 more points than the 75.2 the Wolverines surrender to opponents.
- When Grand Canyon totals more than 75.2 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Utah Valley has a 2-5 record against the spread and a 2-5 record overall when allowing more than 76.5 points.
- The Wolverines score 12.7 more points per game (74.8) than the Antelopes allow (62.1).
- When it scores more than 62.1 points, Utah Valley is 9-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Grand Canyon is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 74.8 points.
- The Antelopes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 275 points this season (14.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wolverines have out-scored them by only six more points on the year (0.4 per game).
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- The Antelopes have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-4-1 record.
- The Antelopes have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- The Antelopes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 16 games (31.2%).
Utah Valley Betting Information
- Utah Valley has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 10-7 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Wolverines have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Utah Valley’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Utah Valley||-3.5||144.5||-176||+139||Regular Season||92-80 UTAHV|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 UTAHV|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 UTAHV|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 GCAN|
Grand Canyon Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Antelopes is Asbjorn Midtgaard, who puts up 14.6 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. is Grand Canyon’s best passer, distributing 5.2 assists per game while scoring 11.5 PPG.
- Alessandro Lever paces his teammates on the Antelopes with 1.4 made threes per outing.
- Blacksher and Midtgaard lead the Antelopes on the defensive end, with Blacksher leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Midtgaard in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Utah Valley Leaders
- Jamison Overton is at the top of the Wolverines scoring leaderboard with 16.7 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.4 assists per game.
- The Wolverines’ leader in rebounds is Fardaws Aimaq with 15.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Trey Woodbury with 3.8 per game.
- Woodbury provides the bulk of the Wolverines’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Overton (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Utah Valley while Aimaq (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED