The Green Bay Phoenix (3-10) host the IUPUI Jaguars (4-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Phoenix are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Green Bay (-6)||Under (147)||Green Bay 76 IUPUI 69|
- In six of 13 opportunities (46.2%) this year, the Phoenix and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 147 points.
- In three of eight outings (37.5%) this season, IUPUI and its opponents have combined to score at least 147 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 less points per game (139.4) than this game’s over/under of 147 points.
- The Phoenix and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 147 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Phoenix have had set in matchups this season is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged a total of 146.5 points, 0.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Green Bay Betting Information
- Green Bay has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- Green Bay has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
IUPUI Betting Information
- The Jaguars record against the spread is 4-4.
- In 4 out of Jaguars 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Green Bay||-4.5||164||-202||+165||Regular Season||91-85 GB|
|1/5/2020||Green Bay||-10.5||163.5||-630||+440||Regular Season||93-78 IUPUI|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-68 IUPUI|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 IUPUI|
Green Bay Leaders
- The Phoenix scoring leader is Amari Davis, who averages 17.4 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- PJ Pipes leads Green Bay in rebounding, averaging 4.1 per game, while Lucas Stieber leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Pipes leads the Phoenix in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Davis is the Phoenix leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Emmanuel Ansong leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Marcus Burk puts up 19.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Jaguars.
- The IUPUI leaders in rebounding and assists are Elyjah Goss with 10.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Mike Depersia with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.4 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Jaylen Minnett contributes the bulk of the Jaguars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- IUPUI’s leader in steals is Burk (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Goss (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends