The Hampton Pirates (5-6) are at home in Big South action against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-10) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Pirates are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hampton (-4)||Over (133)||Hampton 72 Presbyterian 65|
- In 10 of 11 games (90.9%) this season, the Pirates and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have added up to score more than 133 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (five of 15 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game (132.3) than this game’s over/under of 133 points.
- The Pirates and the Blue Hose have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Pirates have had set in matchups this season is 13.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Blue Hose games this year is 6.7 less points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- Hampton has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 11 contests (45.5%).
Presbyterian Betting Information
- The Blue Hose have a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their games.
- The Blue Hose have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 30.8% of matchups this season (4 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-81 HAMPTON|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-70 PRESB|
- The Pirates leader in points and rebounds is Davion Warren, who scores 22.1 points and grabs 6.6 boards per game.
- Russell Dean leads Hampton in assists, averaging 6.5 per game while also scoring 10.8 points per contest.
- Chris Shelton leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Warren is Hampton’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Dajour Dickens leads them in blocks with 3.3 per contest.
- Rayshon Harrison is at the top of the Blue Hose scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- Winston Hill is at the top of the Blue Hose rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Trevon Reddish paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Harrison contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Blue Hose. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Harrison (1.6 steals per game) and Brandon Younger (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Blue Hose in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED