The Long Beach State Beach (5-7) visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (9-8) after losing four straight road games. The Rainbow Warriors are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 12:00 AM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (-7.5)||Over (144.5)||Hawaii 80 Long Beach State 67|
- In 58.8% of their games this season (10 of 17 chances), the Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 144.5 points.
- In nine of 12 games (75%) this season, Long Beach State and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors and the Beach combine to average 1.9 more points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (149.3) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors average point total in outings this year is 141.5, 3.0 points less than the total in this game.
- Beach games this season have averaged a total of 154.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Hawaii Betting Information
- The Rainbow Warriors are 5-5 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Rainbow Warriors have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Hawaii has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 10 games for a 70% rate.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- The Beach have not fared well as a 7.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Beach games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 11 games, 72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 LBST|
|2/13/2020||Hawaii||-12||149.5||-896||+562||Regular Season||50-49 LBST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-70 HAWAII|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-57 HAWAII|
- The Rainbow Warriors leader in points and rebounds is Casdon Jardine, who scores 12.3 points and grabs 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Biwali Bayles leads the Rainbow Warriors in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 6.3 points per contest.
- Jardine’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Rainbow Warriors.
- Junior Madut is Hawaii’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Mate Colina leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- The Beach’s Isaiah Washington racks up enough points (15.2 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Long Beach State’s Chance Hunter stats (5.2 rebounds per game, 11.0 points per game, 1.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jadon Jones is the top scorer from deep for the Beach, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- Michael Carter III (1.4 steals per game) and Trever Irish (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Beach in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED