The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-11) are expected to continue an eight-game losing streak when they visit the High Point Panthers (6-9) as 9-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The point total is 132 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In nine of 15 games (60%) this year, the Panthers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- Charleston Southern has combined with its opponents to score more than 132 points in nine of 12 opportunities (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (133.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (145.5) than this matchup’s total of 132 points.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 140.4, 8.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
High Point Betting Information
- The Panthers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-6 record.
- High Point and its opponents have reached the over 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Charleston Southern’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Charleston Southern||-8.5||136.5||-441||+326||Regular Season||66-63 CHSOU|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-60 CHSOU|
High Point Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is John-Michael Wright, who scores 20.3 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Lydell Elmore leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.5 points a contest.
- Wright provides the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Ahmil Flowers and Caden Sanchez lead High Point on the defensive end, with Flowers leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Sanchez in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. holds the top spot on the Buccaneers leaderboards for scoring (18.4 per game), rebounds (5.9 per game), and assists (2.6 per game).
- Fleming averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in steals is Fleming (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Terence Porter Jr. (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED