The Presbyterian Blue Hose (3-6) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the High Point Panthers (2-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021 as 7-point underdogs. The Panthers have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Presbyterian (+7)||Over (129.5)||High Point 70 Presbyterian 66|
- In six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this year, the Panthers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to score at least 129.5 points in five of nine games (55.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.1 more points than the total of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- The Panthers and the Blue Hose have seen their opponents average a combined 10.9 more points per game than the point total of 129.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Panthers have had set in games this season is 15.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Blue Hose games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
High Point Betting Information
- The Panthers have gone 4-4 against the spread this season.
- High Point and its opponents have hit the total 4 times in 8 contests this season.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- The Blue Hose have a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Blue Hose have not fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Presbyterian’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||High Point||-1||136.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||82-70 HIGHPT|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-62 PRESB|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 HIGHPT|
High Point Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is John-Michael Wright, who puts up 20.0 points per game along with 3.3 assists.
- Lydell Elmore is the Panthers best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Wright provides the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Ahmil Flowers and Caden Sanchez lead the Panthers on the defensive end, with Flowers leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Sanchez in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- The Blue Hose’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Rayshon Harrison with 16.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Trevon Reddish notches more assists than any other Presbyterian player with 2.7 per game. He also scores 10.3 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Harrison leads the Blue Hose in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in steals is Harrison (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kirshon Thrash (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds