The Hofstra Pride (4-6) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (4-4) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Bob Carpenter Center as only 3-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Delaware (+3)||Under (137)||Delaware 69 Hofstra 68|
- In 50% of their games this season (five of 10 chances), the Pride and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Delaware and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points in three of eight outings (37.5%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.1 fewer points per game (135.9) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (139.9) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The average point total in Pride games this season is 4.1 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Fightin’ Blue Hens this season is 2.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Hofstra Betting Information
- Hofstra has covered in just four of 10 matchups this season.
- The Pride have struggled to cover, going just 1-5 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- Hofstra and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Delaware Betting Information
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 1 of 7 (14.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Hofstra||-6||137.5||-275||+215||Regular Season||74-56 DEL|
|3/9/2020||Hofstra||-3.5||147||-161||+132||Conference Tournament||75-61 HOFST|
|2/22/2020||Hofstra||-1||152||-116||-107||Regular Season||78-62 HOFST|
|1/23/2020||Hofstra||-7||149.5||-320||+246||Regular Season||73-71 DEL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-70 HOFST|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-46 HOFST|
- The scoring leader for the Pride this season is Jalen Ray, who averages 17.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game.
- Isaac Kante is the Pride leading rebounder, pulling down 11.2 per game, while Caleb Burgess is their best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- The Pride get the most three-point shooting production out of Tareq Coburn, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Ray and Kvonn Cramer lead Hofstra on the defensive end, with Ray leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Cramer in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Ryan Allen is at the top of the Fightin’ Blue Hens scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also pulls down 2.6 rebounds and averages 2.7 assists per game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ leader in rebounds is Dylan Painter with 10.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Kevin Anderson with 3.0 per game.
- Allen leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ leader in steals is Anderson with 1.3 per game, and Painter is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED