A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the Houston Baptist Huskies (1-10) host the McNeese Cowboys (4-7) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 3-point favorites as they look to break a six-game losing streak against the Cowboys, who have lost five straight. The over/under is 162 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (-3)||Under (162)||Houston Baptist 83 McNeese 74|
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this year, the Huskies and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 162 points.
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to score more than 162 points in six of 11 outings (54.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 158.6 points per game, 3.4 fewer points than the over/under of 162 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 less points per game (158.7) than this game’s over/under of 162 points.
- The Huskies average point total in outings this year is 155.2, 6.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Cowboys games this year is 0.1 more points than the point total of 162 in this outing.
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- The Huskies have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-2-1 record.
- Houston Baptist has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 8 contests (37.5%).
McNeese Betting Information
- McNeese has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 0-5-1 ATS.
- McNeese and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 6 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-80 MCNST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-89 MCNST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-65 HOUBAP|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 MCNST|
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.8 points and 7.3 boards per game.
- Houston Baptist’s best passer is Jade Tse, who averages 2.6 assists per game to go with his 2.9 PPG scoring average.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Za-Ontay Boothman, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Castro is a standout on the defensive end for Houston Baptist, leading the team in steals with 1.2 per game and blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- KeyShawn Feazell collects 14.8 points and 10.5 rebounds per game for the Cowboys, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- A.J. Lawson’s assist statline leads McNeese; he racks up 5.6 assists per game.
- Dru Kuxhausen hits 3.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.
- Collin Warren (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for McNeese while Feazell (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds