The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (4-19) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Houston Baptist Huskies (5-17) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Sharp Gymnasium as 5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (-5)||Under (146.5)||Houston Baptist 75 Texas A&M-CC 69|
- The Huskies and their opponents have put up at least 146.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 14 of 22 outings (63.6%) this season.
- Texas A&M-CC has played in six games this season (out of 23 total matchups — 26.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The Huskies and the Islanders combine to average 11.5 fewer points per game than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 152.6 points per game, 6.1 more than the point total for this game.
- The Huskies average point total in matchups this year is 152.6, 6.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Islanders this season is 11.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies average 71.5 points per contest, only 0.1 fewer points than the 71.6 the Islanders give up to opponents.
- Houston Baptist is 6-0-1 against the spread and 5-6 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Texas A&M-CC is 1-13 overall and 5-8 against the spread when allowing more than 71.5 points.
- The Islanders score an average of 63.5 points per game, 17.5 fewer points than the 81 the Huskies give up.
- Texas A&M-CC has put together a 1-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 81 points.
- Houston Baptist is 9-8-1 against the spread and 3-17 overall when it allows more than 63.5 points.
- The Huskies have a negative point differential on the season (-209 total points, -9.5 per game), as do the Islanders (-186 total points, -8.1 per game).
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist is solid against the spread, going 10-8-1 on the season.
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 19 (36.8%) games this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- The Islanders have a 7-12 record against the spread, covering in only 36.8% of their contests.
- The Islanders and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 13 of 19 (68.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 TAMU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 HOUBAP|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-69 TAMU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 HOUBAP|
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Jade Tse is Houston Baptist’s best passer, distributing 3.0 assists per game while scoring 4.0 PPG.
- Za-Ontay Boothman contributes the bulk of the Huskies’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Castro is a standout on the defensive end for the Huskies, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White averages 11.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Islanders.
- De’Lazarus Keys is at the top of the Islanders rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and Myles Smith paces the team in assists with 2.6 per contest.
- Nolan Bertain hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Islanders.
- Smith (1.3 steals per game) and Perry Francois (1.0 block per game) lead the Islanders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds