The Cincinnati Bearcats (7-7) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 6 Houston Cougars (17-3) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Fertitta Center as big, 12.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston (-12.5)||Under (136)||Houston 75 Cincinnati 61|
- In 35% of their opportunities this season (seven of 20 chances), the Cougars and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have added up to score more than 136 points in 71.4% of their games this year (10 of 14 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 144.7 points per game, 8.7 more points than the over/under of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 127.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Cougars have had set in games this year is 2.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bearcats games this year is 2.9 more points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cougars record 5.7 more points per game (75.8) than the Bearcats give up (70.1).
- Houston is 11-1 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.8 points.
- The Bearcats’ 68.9 points per game are 11.1 more points than the 57.8 the Cougars give up.
- Cincinnati has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 7-6 overall record in games it scores more than 57.8 points.
- Houston has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.9 points.
- The Cougars have out-scored their opponents by a total of 359 points this season (18 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bearcats have out-scored them by only 17 more points on the year (1.2 per game).
Houston Betting Information
- Against the spread, Houston has been strong this season, posting a 13-6 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Cougars have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-3 record.
- Houston and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 8 of 19 games this season (42.1%).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has a losing record against the spread, going 3-10 ATS (covering only 23.1% of the time).
- The Bearcats and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 13 (76.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Houston||-5||132.5||-239||+190||Regular Season||68-55 UH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 CIN|
|3/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 UH|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 UH|
- The Cougars scoring leader is Quentin Grimes, who averages 16.7 per contest to go with 6.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Justin Gorham leads the Cougars in rebounding, averaging 9.8 per game, while DeJon Jarreau leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Sasser and Brison Gresham lead the Cougars on the defensive end, with Sasser leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Gresham in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Keith Williams is at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.7 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- Tari Eason is at the top of the Bearcats rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game, and David Dejulius leads the squad in assists with 4.7 per outing.
- Jeremiah Davenport’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Bearcats.
- The Bearcats’ leader in steals is Williams with 1.1 per game, and Chris Vogt is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends