The No. 2 seed Houston Cougars (23-3) are 13-point favorites to claim the AAC championship and a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket when they meet the No. 5 Cincinnati Bearcats (12-10) on Sunday at 3:15 PM ET, live on ESPN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 11 of 26 outings (42.3%) this year, the Cougars and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 16 of 22 games (72.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10.2 more points per game (146.7) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 129.3 points per game, 7.2 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Cougars games this season is 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bearcats this season is 4.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cougars record 77.1 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 71.3 the Bearcats give up.
- Houston has a 12-0 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.3 points.
- Cincinnati has a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall when giving up more than 77.1 points.
- The Bearcats average 11.6 more points per game (69.6) than the Cougars give up (58).
- Cincinnati is 8-0 against the spread and 12-8 overall when it scores more than 58 points.
- Houston’s record is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 69.6 points.
- The Cougars have totaled 497 more points than their opponents this season (19.1 per game on average), while the Bearcats have been out-scored by 37 total points (1.7 per game average differential).
Houston Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Cougars have covered 17 times in 25 contests.
- When favored by at least 13 points, the Cougars have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-3 record.
- The Cougars have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 12 of 25 games (48%).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 8-13 ATS.
- Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 76.2% of matchups this year (16 out of 21 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Houston||-12.5||135.5||-1000||+650||Regular Season||90-52 UH|
|3/1/2020||Houston||-5||132.5||-239||+190||Regular Season||68-55 UH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 CIN|
|3/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 UH|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 UH|
- The scoring leader for the Cougars this season is Quentin Grimes, who averages 17.9 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Justin Gorham is the Cougars leading rebounder, grabbing 9.2 per game, while DeJon Jarreau is their best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Grimes contributes the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 3.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Jarreau is Houston’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Brison Gresham leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Keith Williams sits at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also collects 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- Tari Eason puts up a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 7.5 points and 1.3 assists per game for Cincinnati to take the top rebound spot on the team. David Dejulius has the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 9.3 points and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport contributes the bulk of the Bearcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Eason’s steals (1.2 steals per game) and blocks (1.2 blocks per game) lead Cincinnati on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview